Brace yourself for a range of precipitation types as the next storm system hits tomorrow.
Rain, freezing rain and thunderstorms are all likely to be found
somewhere north of IL in the next few days.
After a windy day today there may be some fog tonight through Monday morning if the winds ease. A front will remain over the area Monday through Tuesday, resulting in a large temperature differential from north to south. With showers and even some thunderstorms spreading across the area Monday night, some rain may fall as freezing rain near the Wisconsin state line. This includes in and near Rockford.
Colder air will move through midweek with a chance of snow late Wednesday night through Thursday.
See a scene,
snap a photo or video of the scene,
Send send it to us at [email protected]
You can keep following us Twitter, youtube, Facebook.
- Everyone involved is innocent until proven guilty in court.
- We can only provide information about this IS made available to us.
- As you know, local police encrypts and is not transparent.
- Some information may not be correct.
If there are any errors please let us know so we can try to correct the errors.
- DO NOT go to a scene. Avoid the area.
- DO NOT post the names of those involved in the comments.
- Several people have asked questions and we’ve tried to answer as many as possible on our FAQ page.
- Sources: If the source is not listed above, it means the source chose to remain anonymous.
- Due to police encryption and lack of transparency, we cannot confirm any information posted.
When officials release information and we learn about it. We will try to update the posts.
- All our information is for entertainment purposes only.
- If something isn’t posted, then we probably aren’t aware of it. Email us at [email protected]
- You must read and agree to all of our terms and services and the disclaimers below. If not then go.
- You can keep following us TwitterYouTube, Facebook.